Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Inspiration 9-10-2009


Happy Thursday everybody!
keep on truckin! and don't forget that everything happens for a reason, for the right reasons.now on with the inspiration!

Daily Inspiration Picture:

just some motivational quotes and pictures...
this next one isn't exactly "inspirational" but just thought it was funny =0)

Daily Inspiration Video:
a great friend reminded me of this song and really brought me back to remember to "rise to the challenge" of anything life throws at me
(Survivor - eye of the Tiger)


Daily Inspiration Quote(s):
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall.
Confucius


Namaste,
Henson
ps. If you know anyone else who might like to receive this daily email, please feel free to send me their email address or have them send me their email address.

No comments:

Post a Comment