Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Inspiration 11-18-2009


Happy Wed everybody!
hello everybody!! hope everybody's having a great week so far!

Daily Inspiration Picture:
very interesting art...pretty neat using old wood pieces
http://www.artbbq.nl/ron/menu-eng.htm


according to the artist:
According to Ron van der Ende:
I collect old doors and stuff. Old painted wood that I find in the street. I take it apart and skin it to obtain a 3mm thick veneer with the old paint layers still intact. I construct bas-reliefs that I cover with these veneers much like a constructed mosaic. I do not paint them!

Daily Inspiration Video:
ultimate non-attachment art, very beautiful story with the music...


Daily Inspiration Quote(s):
A sincere artist is not one who makes a faithful attempt to put on to canvas what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something which is, in itself, a living thing.
  William Dobell 


have a great day everybody!!
Namaste,
Henson

No comments:

Post a Comment