Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Inspiration 9-24-2009


Happy Thursday everybody!
So today, I'm leaving for Japan! yay! So unfortunately, I won't be able to send out the daily inspiration quite as "daily". I will try to send one as often as I can, but not sure how frequently. 
I hope you all have been enjoying these daily emails as much as I have creating them. =0) 
now on with the inspiration!



Daily Inspiration Picture:
some pictures to get me psyched!


Daily Inspiration Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_exesnCA5Y
Coldplay - Lovers in Japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQMNzB7laRU&feature=PlayList&p=891AF4B30AC48BCA&index=12
compilation with music for Lost in Ttranslation


Daily Inspiration Quote(s):
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.Unknown


have a great day/weekend/week everybody!! Until the next email, enjoy all the moments that take your breath away! And if you remember each moment before you sleep everyday, life will become more joyous.
Namaste,
Henson

No comments:

Post a Comment