Sunday, April 18, 2010

Daily Inspirations 7-16-2009


Good Morning all, everyone is having a great day!!

thought I would put everyone into a mailing list in BCC for the moment, and if anyone things someone else might like to get this email thread, please feel
free to let me know so I can add them to the thread. And if anyone thinks I can improve the format I send the email at, please feel free to let me know

Kind of an overcast day, but here is my view this morning J

This was my sunset yesterday:

so if you have not seen this site, CHECK it out !! Guaranteed inspiration!!

While checking out the travel section of this site, this is the most appropriate song for this (I think)

“Every single one of us can do things that no one else can do - can love things that no one else can love. We are like violins. We can be used for doorstops, or we can make music. You know what to do.”  – Barbera Sher


Thank you, Namaste!
Henson

No comments:

Post a Comment